2020 Solar Risk Assessment ReportDownload Below
Industry experts team up to provide quantified insights on solar generation risk.
Quantitative Insights from the Industry Experts
The Solar Risk Assessment: 2020 Report is a clear, thorough, and data-driven analysis of the risks involved in the solar industry. The report is compiled of articles from industry experts in their respective fields, each with in-depth data on a specific element of solar PV production risk. Each article touches on a different aspect and offers a path to reducing the discussed risks.
The contributors to the Solar Risk Assessment: 2020 report:
- Raptor Maps: Aerial Inspections
- kWh Analytics: Risk Management
- DNV GL: Independent Engineer
- Nextera Analytics: Forecasting and Optimization
- Wood Mackenzie: O&M Market
- Radian Generation: Asset Management
- Origis Services: Utility Scale O&M
- And others…
Read data-backed insights into identifying and reducing risk throughout the solar PV industry.