Your Raptor Maps Software Account
Utilize Aerial Thermography
- Cost-effectively identify inefficiencies
- Safely, quickly, and frequently inspect PV systems
- Efficiently allocate resources to remediate anomalies
Powered By AI & Machine Learning
- Autonomous analysis with a fast turn-around time
- AI reviews and classifies thermal and visual spectrum data
- Results quality assured by trained specialists
Software Account and Features
Complete Solar Analysis Platform
The PV industry’s most powerful & accurate data post-processing software
- Designed to help teams make data-driven decisions to improve site production and efficiency
- Easy-to-use reports with anomalies identified, localized, and prioritized
- Available for Raptor Overview, Raptor Standard, and Raptor Comprehensive inspections
Visually review the site’s condition with an interactive, color-coded, and geo-referenced map. View the digital twin of your PV system to easily locate site anomalies and dispatch teams to resolve them.
Your account’s dashboard is a summary of your entire portfolio, including your site’s last inspection date, cumulative anomalies identified, and the total affected power. Benchmark your portfolio’s performance against Raptor Maps’ total data set.
Use the table view to review anomaly images and their location. The Findings Table provides a concise breakdown of an inspection. Review the financial and power impact of discovered anomalies, adjusted the site’s power breakdown.
Other Features Include:
Admin Capabilities: Easily share reports among internal and external parties and control their privileges
Familiar Classifications: Customize naming and anomaly classification to in-house methods
Whitelabel: Deliverables can be branded with your company’s information and logo
Export For Field Use: Reports can quickly be exported or printed in .PDF, .KML, .CSV, and .SHP formats
Start increasing your energy production and reducing costs with Raptor Maps’ detailed PV deliverables. We support Asset Owners, EPCs, Asset Management, and O&M teams looking to benefit from monitoring their solar assets with aerial thermography. Click the button below to get started with Raptor Maps.