Solar Efficiency Through TechnologyRobust software built for solar performance optimization.
AI & Machine Learning
Raptor Maps Software Platform
AI & Machine learning for aerial asset inspection.
Raptor Solar™ is an Artificial-Intelligence (AI) enabled software solution to help solar companies reduce costs and increase energy production. With Raptor Solar, you can process thermal and color imagery generated from aerial solar site inspections with drones and/or manned aircraft. Every image is analyzed with a state-of-the-art machine learning algorithm, and anomalies are detected, classified, and localized.
- Database of over 60 million modules
- Software can detect pre-failure anomalies
- Finds, classifies, localizes, and prioritizes all types of anomalies
- Most efficient safeguard against power production loss
At the beginning of a solar construction project and with already producing PV systems, Raptor Maps digitizes your asset by incorporating structural, electrical, and other critical asset data. The digital model, site maps, and as-built drawings are all georeferenced to encode each individual module. Use other GIS tools and our familiar number to easily find anomalies.
Our approach allows our clients to track the progression of a PV system, across a portfolio, and within individual modules. This analysis is critical for preventative maintenance plans, financial modeling, warranty screening, and more.
Your Software Account
Your Raptor Maps account provides standardized reports in familiar formats for convenient review and editing. Easily respond to reports within your account, and download and share findings. There is no cap on how many PV systems can be stored.
- Review every site in your portfolio
- Identify current anomaly impact on energy production
- Quickly enter specific reports
- Easily add access for organization members
- Understand the financial impact of site anomalies
- Locate anomalies using the site as-built and numbering scheme
- Review anomaly images to optimize maintenance planning
- Easily export and share reports between parties
Raptor Maps easily integrates software solutions through our API. Clients can use the API to push or pull data between tools, maximizing the value of both tools while increasing data output and analysis.
- View all of your data easily
- Easily and quickly ingest data from inspections
- Compatible with major cloud drives
To learn how to add our API to your account, view our Knowledge Hub.
We work with Asset Owners, EPCs, Asset Management, and O&M teams who want to use drones to monitor and manage their solar assets internally and/or hire a service provider to fly. Buy hardware, join our service provider network, or learn more about machine learning for solar with Raptor Maps.