Information to Provide
Raptor Mobile App
Sharing Reports & Settings
Drone Service Providers & Info
O&M Flight Ops — General
O&M Flight Ops — Drones
O&M Flight Ops — Manned Aircraft
Sharing Reports & Settings on Mobile
Viewing and Sharing Reports
Raptor Maps reports have never been more accessible. All the data from your Raptor Maps reports are now viewable from the mobile app.
- To access an inspection report, navigate to the site overview page, select the “Inspection” tab and click the “Report” Button for the desired inspection.
- To download the report, navigate to the very bottom of the page and click the download button.
- To share the report, click the share button in the top right corner. From here, users can enable link sharing, copy the share link or add users to the report, just like they can do on the desktop web application.
Settings and Other Features
- Users can switch their organization by clicking on the menu button and selecting their desired organization.
- Users can use the Raptor Airplane feature by clicking on the menu button and clicking the “Raptor Airplane” button.
- Raptor Airplane allows users conducting manned aircraft inspections to track their paths over the solar farms.
- Users can logout by clicking the menu button and choosing “Log Out.”
- Users can view the data stored offline on their devices by clicking the menu button and choosing “Offline Sites.”
- Users can choose to delete data stored on their devices from this view.
444 Somerville Ave.
Somerville, MA 02143
© 2022 Raptor Maps, Inc.