Information to Provide
Raptor Mobile App
Sharing Reports & Settings
Drone Service Providers & Info
O&M Flight Ops — General
O&M Flight Ops — Drones
O&M Flight Ops — Manned Aircraft
Types of Aerial Thermography Inspections & Uses
When arranging a solar site inspection with Raptor Maps, you’ll select one of three inspection types:
- The Raptor Overview inspection is ideal for rapid drone flights and string-level outages. It identifies anomalies and provides insights at the full module level and larger.
- The Raptor Standard inspection is best for annual preventative maintenance. In addition to the findings in Raptor Overview, it identifies sub-module anomalies such as diodes, cells and hot spots.
- The Raptor Comprehensive inspection includes all findings in Raptor Overview and Raptor Standard. Analysis is in accordance with IEC TS 62446-3 Technical Specification: Photovoltaic (PV) systems – Requirements for testing, documentation, and maintenance – Part 3: Photovoltaic modules and plants – Outdoor infrared thermography. Identification of defects with Class of Abnormality (CoA) 2 and 3. Raptor Comprehensive also includes temperature deltas for sub-module thermal anomalies (more information here).
Raptor Maps may reevaluate the specific findings reported upon at any time in order to improve accuracy. For an up-to-date and exhaustive list of anomalies refer to this page.
Once your inspection report is available, you’ll access the results of your solar site inspection via the Raptor Maps software portal with the following features:
- Portfolio dashboard to access individual PV-system inspections
- User permissions to add collaborators and clients to the organization or reports
- Web report containing all analytics in the proposal
- Interactive georeferenced site plan with analytics overlay, with modules containing findings individually addressed according to custom Numbering Convention (row, string, module, etc.)
- Image with links to findings and full image sets
Understand the financial impact of site anomalies. Use detailed findings, site map and image data for O&M planning
Understand the financial impact of site anomalies
Use detailed findings, site map and image data for O&M planning
Gain insight into different anomaly types
Locate anomalies using the site as-built and numbering scheme
Review anomaly images to assist in maintenance planning
Filter anomalies displayed by type
Access the site map and find anomalies while in the field
Facilitate finding defect location for maintenance personnel
Provide others with access to app features
Filter the report and generate a PDF file containing analytics (summary statistics, classifications, locations, images)
Share read-only report access using a link
Use JSON to export solar-inspection data to other systems
Export anomaly locations to a .SHP or .KML file containing color-coded pins designating defect categories and locations and displaying original defect images for use with mapping software
Use two .CSV (spreadsheet) files containing summary statistics and list of findings
Integrate using the ingestor API to speed transfer of solar-inspection data for analysis by Raptor Maps
Access and download image sets under the"Data" tab of the report
444 Somerville Ave.
Somerville, MA 02143
© 2022 Raptor Maps, Inc.