Raptor SolarThe fastest and most precise software to find and restore lost capacity.
Raptor Solar™ is an Artificial-Intelligence (AI) software solution to save solar companies time and money. With Raptor Solar, you can process thermal and color imagery generated from aerial solar site inspections with drones and/or manned aircraft. Every image is analyzed with a state-of-the-art machine learning algorithm, and anomalies are identified, classified, and localized. Trained analysts review all results in a rigorous quality control (QC) process to ensure the analytics are accurate and actionable. All findings are delivered in an online report portal, as downloadable reports (.KML and Excel), and various other file types for easy software integration and delivery to asset owners, performance managers, field technicians, and more.
Our Analysis Includes
- Major electrical issues (inverter, combiner box failure, reversed polarity)
- Tilt tracker issues
- Defect identification at the string and module level
- Detailed diode and cell-level issues
- Shattered and soiled modules
- Site issues (e.g., vegetation, flooding, security risks, etc.)
Are you interested in learning more about inspecting your solar sites with a drone? Here are some resources to help you get started:
- Raptor Maps, in partnership with FLIR systems, recently hosted a webinar to cover the basics of inspecting solar farms with drones. Watch the recording and read the highlights here.
- Read our feature article in SolarPro magazine, “Leveraging Drones for PV Plant Inspections” to find out why utility-scale and commercial and industrial asset managers are using drones on every megawatt.
- Meet our CEO Nikhil at the s3: solar software summit, invited by Greentech Media to present how Raptor Maps is making aerial thermography accessible to everyone in solar.
Who We Work With
Raptor Solar is a software solution developed by Raptor Maps, a software company. We help everyone in the solar industry drive more value out of their inspection data, including:
- Solar operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Asset owners, asset managers, and owner-operators
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC)
- Drone service providers (DSPs)
Raptor Maps does not provide drone services but we can help you find a professional and licensed pilot to do the flying. Whether you have an internal drone program or contract out the flying, Raptor Maps will provide site- and equipment-specific guidance to help capture the highest quality data for analysis. Contact us here.