Fast. Accurate. Actionable.Solar asset inspection analytics and reports.
Easy integration into every workflow.
We work with Asset Owners, EPCs, Asset Management, and O&M teams who want to use drones for solar asset inspection, monitoring, and management internally and/or hire a service provider to fly.
“Upon electing to enhance our solar maintenance capabilities with an organic drone program, Nexamp leveraged the experience and intelligence of Raptor Maps from equipment procurement, through training, to successful operations in less than four months.”
— Will Thompson | SVP | Nexamp Asset Management Services | www.nexamp.com
Confirm progress goals from day one to commissioning:
- Monitor progress.
- Track completion benchmarks.
- Verify supply inflow and delivery.
- Catch discrepancies from as builts.
- Manage commissioning inspections.
O&M and Asset Management
Do more with less and be highly efficient:
- Improve worker safety.
- Reduce time in the field.
- Gain insight down to the cell level.
- Localization of anomalies in digitized solar site.
- Optimize workflow and system performance.
- Detailed classification of anomalies.
- Reduce labor costs by more effectively deploying technicians.
Maximize the return on your solar asset:
- Ensure proper site commissioning.
- End of warranty claim inspections.
- Maximize return on investment.
- Due diligence inspections on assets for sale.
- Ensure proper management and maintenance.
Drone Service Providers
Provide expert solar deliverables to your clients:
- Spend more time performing inspections.
- Eliminate manual image review.
- Get solar specific analysis on aerial data.
- Find support from our solar experts.
- Learn to fly for solar.
“Aerial thermography has become a valuable tool in SOLV’s offering as a solar O&M provider to maximize DC health. The ability to perform these inspections internally makes us more efficient and allows us to scale operations, passing those savings on to our clients. A major challenge of aerial thermography is how to process and generate reports once a site has been inspected. SOLV evaluated a dozen companies that provide drone inspection imagery data processing and report generation and found Raptor Maps to be the best solution in the market for our specific needs. Raptor Maps enables us to quickly and effectively perform the drone inspection, can support our wide range of sites under management, and provides clear and actionable reports for our field team on what items need to be fixed versus monitored,”
– Reegan Moen | Business Development Manager SOLV, Inc., a Swinerton Company |
“When we entered the solar industry, we looked to streamline our processes to be effective and efficient for our clients. We’ve been able to save both time and money on analyzing inbound data with Raptor Maps. This has allowed us to grow our customer base and scale our services within the industry.”
-Thomas Jones | CEO New England UAS |
“Working with Raptor Maps, we were able to reduce our costs by 85% on our site commissioning and annual preventative maintenance. Raptor Maps’ excellent data analytics gave us an efficient and usable report that enabled us to maximize uptime and production but at a very affordable price that allowed us to do more with less.”
-O&M Manager, U.S. Based Solar EPC/O&M
Start increasing your energy production and reducing costs with Raptor Maps. We work with Asset Owners, EPCs, Asset Management, and O&M teams who want to use drones to monitor and manage their solar assets. Click the button below to get started with Raptor Solar.