Machine Learning For Your Assets.Leading the solar industry with the most intelligent software on the market.
AI & Machine learning for aerial asset inspection.
“We did extensive due diligence on potential partners for our drone services offering and Raptor Maps was clearly the leading provider for data processing and reporting. We are confident we have state-of-the-art drone capabilities thanks in large part to our relationship with Raptor Maps.”
— Rich Brindisi | Chief Operating Officer | Bonsai Energy Group | www.bonsaisolar.com
- Raptor Maps software account
- Raptor Maps software report portal per PV system inspected containing all imagery and analytics
- Digitized and georeferenced site plan ( every module individually addressed and assigned to a string and row)
- .PDF report document containing all analytics (classifications, locations, a breakdown of affected DC by defect type, etc.)
- .KML report file containing georeferenced as-built drawings of each site (color-coded defect pins appear on top of as-builts with a georeferenced box around each anomaly drawn on as-built)
- .XLSX report file
Performance Impact Analysis Includes:
- Major electrical issues (inverter, combiner box failure, reversed polarity)
- Tilt tracker issues
- Defect identification at the string and module level
- Detailed diode and cell-level issues
- Shattered and soiled modules
- Site issues (e.g., vegetation, flooding, security risks, etc.)
Our approach allows our clients to track the progression of a PV system, across a portfolio, and within individual modules. This analysis is critical for preventative maintenance plans, financial modeling, warranty screening, and more.
We work with Asset Owners, EPCs, Asset Management, and O&M teams who want to use drones to monitor and manage their solar assets internally and/or hire a service provider to fly. Buy hardware, join our service provider network, or learn more about machine learning for solar with Raptor Maps.